Anxiety Anxiety

Nice animation and I liked the incorporation of old footage into it

"The Dinosaur Bone" "The Dinosaur Bone"

Great art! The animation was really good, and I like the simple and charming premise.

LUCA-FATTORE responds:

Thank you for the positive comment : )

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

Turned out so awesome guys. The animation is super impressive and clean, especially given the scope of the action you went for. The voice acting was really well done, made it a pleasure to watch.
Not to mention that I really enjoyed helping out with the music!

Super Smash Monsters - Web Super Smash Monsters - Web

This is actually really fun. It is pretty easy to get into and satisfying to play. I appreciated the extra bit of motion when you kill an enemy, that was a nice touch.
One thing that eluded me a bit was how the health and healing items worked, just wasn't sure what the potion items actually do.
Nice work

MoraesStudio responds:

thank you! We're on the greenlight, leave your vote to help!

Home Story: 1971 Home Story: 1971

This was so great. Super compelling story, fittting music, and it had me scratching my head a bit at a couple parts. Also pretty touching :') Really well done.

Isolation Isolation

I can jam to this. Surpisingly upbeat for something called Isolation!

Slintas responds:

Thanks, man! Isolation for me is a double-edged sword. It's a love/hate relationship, hence the more upbeat parts. The outro is my hope of not dying alone. A light at the end of the tunnel.

Night Carnival Night Carnival

Not bad, I like the simplicity and theres some really fun parts. It has that music playing off in the background of the carnival feel

Seprix responds:

Thanks!

Moon Quest Moon Quest

I think the description you gave this is pretty accurate. Some sweet Daft Punk vibes for sure, I think what this track would benefit most from is some cleanup EQ wise. I found the low mid area to be a bit much and felt that with some tweaking everything could probably come through a lot better.

NEON DEATH NEON DEATH

Love the look of this light stuff you've been doing. I also like what seems to a light katana subtly in the background.

New Worlds New Worlds

Nice! I like what you are doing here. That planet in the bottom right looks really cool

I Am Alive I Am Alive

Couldn't be more satisfied with how it turned out! Awesome job my friend