View Profile ConnorGrail

All 67 Audio Reviews

39 w/ Responses

Oh man, once the heavy part kicked in... so cool

oh yeah, production is on point here. Some cool moments and great use of sound design. A small gripe I have is that the main piano line seems to be running a little hot and clipping a bit

JNGMusicOfficial responds:

Thanks For Your Advice. Ouo

definitely loud

also, within the distortion you do have a pretty cool beat going on in there, I dig it

Cool energy! I think the main synth passage is a little weak when it is soloed compared to how much more interesting it sounds layered into the full beat. Love all the different melodic stuff and how the track seems to evolve. I could fight my rival to this haha

there were points in the mix that left something to be desired, and the timing of a few of the percussion passages seemed to clash with the rhythm of other instruments, but overall this is a really nice tune, love the key change!

mix could use some EQ, but this is the start of a really cool beat I think!

Alright, this is smooth as hell. I could totally cruise along a neon sunset to this. Awesome job

The MIDI doesnt portray the piece properly Im sure, but nonetheless the music itself is quite cool here! I really like the groove it gets into after around 0:40, and the solo at 1:04

this MUST be what it feels like to be a duck. I want to be a duck.

Youve captured a really nice feeling here with the melodic elements and chords, I think in a perfect world I would have loved to hear some more variation on some of the percussion elements :)

5TanLey responds:

yeh it gets repetitive after some time, I will try to work on that next time :)

23, Male