View Profile ConnorGrail

10 Movie Reviews

Awesome to see you on here, found this through the Front Page no less. Amazing work as usual!

SchmidtTimes responds:

Oh, man, what are the odds? Haha, glad to hear it, pal. Welcome to the Newgrounds channel! I'll be updating here whenever I have something to share with a lot of editing behind it. This week's video focused more on gameplay with commentary, so this wouldn't be the appropriate platform for it!

Easy 5/5. Great animation and humour, absolutely loved the music. Props to the SFX as well

great sound design. Really added to the motion and the chomps. I loved the animation everything seemed really nicely timed

5 Game Reviews

This is a really cool concept. If this was part of a more fleshed out game I think it would make for something really interesting and fun. Even just on it's own like this it is pretty satisfying.

I actually had a lot of fun with this, really clever puzzles, cute art, and I liked the way the ducks all had their own characteristics. Very nice stuff my friend

Im really bad at this kind stuff, but the art and stuff is really good

58 Audio Reviews

Youve captured a really nice feeling here with the melodic elements and chords, I think in a perfect world I would have loved to hear some more variation on some of the percussion elements :)

wow, mad JRPG vibes. Well done, youve accomplished a really nice full sound here. Lots of nice flow too, like when it breaks down into the quieter parts and rebuilds back up.

Some good ideas here for sure, as a next step I'd definitely look into some time and velocity editing for your MIDI instruments. That hi hat for example is a little harsh on the ears with the same sample over and over so fast. The synth stuff and samples are pretty cool

37 Art Reviews

Ugh, love the patterned green cloak. The colours are really nice, I like the subtle pink spots too

If this happened to me I would cry and shit my pants.

Anyways, great art. I like the white outline

I like that he should be menacing but is cute instead, good work!

BrokenMOJO responds:

I don't know anything about the game, but the client described how they are very child-like, curious, and they like butterflies. They also can tear through anything in the game in like a hit or two. I like the dichotomy, it's cute.

23, Male