View Profile ConnorGrail

10 Movie Reviews

Awesome to see you on here, found this through the Front Page no less. Amazing work as usual!

SchmidtTimes responds:

Oh, man, what are the odds? Haha, glad to hear it, pal. Welcome to the Newgrounds channel! I'll be updating here whenever I have something to share with a lot of editing behind it. This week's video focused more on gameplay with commentary, so this wouldn't be the appropriate platform for it!

Easy 5/5. Great animation and humour, absolutely loved the music. Props to the SFX as well

great sound design. Really added to the motion and the chomps. I loved the animation everything seemed really nicely timed

5 Game Reviews

This is a really cool concept. If this was part of a more fleshed out game I think it would make for something really interesting and fun. Even just on it's own like this it is pretty satisfying.

I actually had a lot of fun with this, really clever puzzles, cute art, and I liked the way the ducks all had their own characteristics. Very nice stuff my friend

Im really bad at this kind stuff, but the art and stuff is really good

57 Audio Reviews

Some good ideas here for sure, as a next step I'd definitely look into some time and velocity editing for your MIDI instruments. That hi hat for example is a little harsh on the ears with the same sample over and over so fast. The synth stuff and samples are pretty cool

Wow. Those drops hit hard. Good stuff, although the rhythm guitar sits out of the mix ever so slightly to me at some points. The synth stuff is unreal.

IonicForce responds:

Thank you for checking the track out!

This is awesome. It's so Halloween-ie but unique at the same time. Great stuff

34 Art Reviews

Very cool and also creepy, I hope he finds bones to crunch soon

Great pose, nice to still see Persona 4 fanart all these years later. Captured his glowing vibrant personality well haha

Nobody fucks with him. Love the colours and cross hatching on this, well done!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!